Call (909) 790-1835

2004 Honda Accord

//2004 Honda Accord

2004 Honda Accord

Honda Accord

Mileage
149,793
Service Date
3/12/2021
Services Performed
  • FRONT BRAKES 5% REMAINING REAR BRAKES 95% REMAINING RECOMMEND TO REPLACE FRONT BRAKES AND RESURFACE BOTH FRONT BRAKE ROTORS
  • REMOVE AND REPLACE FRONT BRAKE PADS REMOVE AND MACHINE SURFACE BOTH FRONT BRAKE ROTORS AND RE INSTALL
 
GWENDOLYN W. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/12/2021
2021-03-13T23:04:52+00:00